Who will benefit from OT?
We work with children aged 3-13 who may or may not have a diagnosis.
We frequently work with children with (but not limited to):
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Handwriting difficulties
- Sensory integration and sensory processing difficulties
- Dyspraxia/Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Learning Difficulties
- Social Skills Difficulties
- Feeding difficulties and fussy eaters
- Visual Perceptual difficulties
- Other delayed fine/gross motor skill difficulties
We feel there are many children out there who fall through the cracks. While they may not have a diagnosis, parents or teachers may notice that they are not reaching their potential. The child may require short term intervention to help them on their way.